VAIL-L Archives

Archiver > VAIL > 2003-07 > 1058632349

Subject: [VAIL] Re: Ephraim Vail
Date: 19 Jul 2003 10:33:24 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/AgTBAIB/208.233.234.247.249.2.1.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Hi John,
I am working on the Ephraim Vail (born 3-23-1798) family.
I just read your e-mail you posted July 17, 2001. I think I can be of some help to you. He died 14 August 1872 and is buried in Garden Grove, Decatur County, Iowa along with his wife, Elizabeth Pettit who died Nov. 10, 1889 and is buried beside him.
They had 12 children, 7 who are buried in Garden Grove and one daughter is buried in Van Buren Co. Iowa.
I would be more then glad to exchange information with you.
Thanks,
Caroline

This thread: