VAHENRIC-L Archives

Archiver > VAHENRIC > 2006-10 > 1160181756

From: "james garrett" <>
Subject: Re: [VAHENRIC] Eliz.WORSHAM (dau.of Wm.& Eliz.LITTLEBERRY)1656Chesterfield, VA-1705 Henrico, VA; md. Richard KENNEN
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 00:42:36 GMT

Did the Kennons have any connection with a family of Garrott's/Garrett?
1730 - John Garrott of Henrico recieved a lan patent in Prince George neat Wm Kennon & Thomas Webster.

1744 - Wm Kennon deeds land on Old Town Cr adjoining land of Thomas Webster and was plantation where Wm Garrett formerly lived.

JW Garrett