VAHENRIC-L Archives

Archiver > VAHENRIC > 2004-02 > 1077737141

Subject: Re: [VAHENRIC] List manager
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:25:41 +0000

Hi Janet & all,
It seems to me that this trashy stuff is coming to the list from the message boards. As alot of the Rootsweb lists also have the message boards messages set to automatically come to them.

So I don't know whatmuch the list administrator can do about this. Ancestry.com runs the message boards and I checked it looked like they took some of this inane nonsense off of the boards so hopefully they will get rid of all of it.

It is a shame that some people have so little to do with their lives they have nothing better to do than sit around writing ignorant notes. Pitiful.

God bless you good people who really do care about genealogy.
Beth