VAHALIFA-L Archives

Archiver > VAHALIFA > 2006-09 > 1159610819

From: Sandy McDougall <>
Subject: Re: [VAHALIFA] Look up Marriages
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 02:06:59 -0800

Hello Joanna,

I did not find Trurnstall CHANDLER as a spouse. I did find this:

CHANDLER, John Caty TURNSTALL 10 Jan 1778 Robert CHANDLER & Thomas
TURNSTALL as Bondsmen.

Very possible that this is where the name for your Turnstall CHANDLER got
his name.

I am doing the other requests along with yours, so will have to get back
to you on the list of "CHANDLER marriages in Halifax Co.". There are quite
a few.

Best Wishes, Sandy

At 06:35 PM 09/28/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Sandy ,
>Would you look up chandler marriages in Halifax Co. for me, those from
1800-1850? I am especially looking for Tunstall Chandler.
>Thank you, Joanna Wood in AL

This thread: