VAGRAYSO-L Archives

Archiver > VAGRAYSO > 2005-05 > 1116766428

From: "John Hamilton" <>
Subject: Re: [VAGRAYSO] Re: GRUBB Family
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 08:53:48 -0400

Sue
Thanks for the info.

By the way, the source of my dates and parent names for Andrew Jackson Grubb
were from his death certificate (Registered # 16377, 8/15/1921, State Board
of Heath,Bureau of Vital Statistics, Commonwealth of Kentucky,275 East Main
Street, Frankfort Kentucky 40621-0001)
.
Andrew Jackson Grubb died July 1, 1921, in Rockholds, Whitley Co. Ky.
spouse Elizabeth Egner (b Feb. 15, 1846 - d July 23, 1918) married abt
1860.
1) Samuel Jackson Grubb b July 29, 1872 ( I have full data on this descent
line)
2) Cora Grubb b 1864
3) Delia Grubb b 1864
4) Elizabeth Grubb b ?

I also had this in my files that appears to match the Jackson Grubb born
1839 and son of William and Rosannah Grubb.
from 1880 Grayson Census Wilson District:
330. Grubb, A. Jackson 41 H Farmer VA VA VA
Martha E. 37 W KH VA VA VA
Virginia R. 12 D VA VA VA
Charles M. 11 S VA VA VA
Sarah J. 10 D VA VA VA