VAFLOYD-L Archives

Archiver > VAFLOYD > 1998-04 > 0892776526

From: SHARON MINTON HILL< >
Subject: Re: Cox Phillips Newsletter
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 20:28:46 -0500 (CDT)

>to the newsletter.) Back volumes are available. I am sure other folks on the
>list can add to my description.

I think Mary Anne said it all, I've been getting it for many years
and have gotten a wealth of info. from it.

Sharon Minton Hill
e-mail:
ICQ# 2270585 PowWow - shill Mirc - shill
L@@king for:
ALBERTSON, ATWOOD, AULTUM, AUSTIN, AVANT/AVENT, BAILEY, BOBBITT,
CHARLES, COCHRAN, COCK, CROSS, DAILEY, DALTON, DICKENSON, DURNEL,
ESKUE, FITE/VOGT, GOAD, HILL, JENNINGS, LAMB, LARGEN, MANWARING/MAINWARING,
MASSIE/MASSEY, MAT(T)HEWS, MICKLE, MINTON, MOORE,NESTER, NEWBY, NICHOLSON,
NORTHCUTT, OGLE,PATE, PASLEY, PEARSON, PHILLIPS, POSEY/POSCHETT, PURSER,
REDNAP, SEMONES, TACKETT/TACQUETT, THOMAS, TREGO,WALDROP, WHITAKER, WORRELL

This thread: