VACUMBER-L Archives

Archiver > VACUMBER > 2001-07 > 0995231504

From: Libbie Griffin <>
Subject: Re: [VACUMBER-L] Fw: Project Update
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 17:11:44 -0400

The notes posted to this list over the past couple of days by Kelly
Courtney Blizzard, obviously promoting some new enterprise, are
inappropriate for several reasons. Keeping in mind that MyFamily.com
provides this space for us for free, I think it is bad form to use
MyFamily's resources to denigrate them and compete with them.

Therefore I am removing Kelly from the list and putting her on the
permanent reject list. I have never done this with anyone else, nor do I
intend to, but clearly Kelly didn't join the list to talk about her ancestors.

Libbie
List Admin

At 03:23 PM 7/15/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>NOTE: Traci's email address is , if you would like to
comment please address Traci.

&c...

This thread: