UVAPG-L Archives

Archiver > UVAPG > 2007-12 > 1196832114

From: "Andie Noe" <>
Subject: Re: [UVAPG] Utah Valley APG Chapter Christmas Get-together - Dec 13
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 22:21:54 -0700

Thanks for the reminder Lisa, but I won't be able to make it. I am a student
at BYU and finals are coming up so I need to get some last minute
assignments and studying done. I hope that it goes well. Please continue to
keep me informed of future events so that I can get them on my calendar.

Andie Noe