UTPIUTE-L Archives

Archiver > UTPIUTE > 2007-03 > 1173594534

From: ,
Subject: Re: [UTPIUTE] info on King family
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 06:28:54 -0000

Author: melbadonna1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.utah.counties.piute/108.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Here is a little more information; Tate K must be Harriet- as the birth dates are the same. I bet that K is an H on the census record. She married an Henry Keifer and is also listed as the informant on her fathers death certificate. She died in Holladay Utah.

William C king married an Mary Jane Collins, in 1892 there is information on their children on "family search.org " also on the 1900 census

Lucy Ellen King married an Jefferson Freemont Morrell Jan 11 1893 she died in Roseville Placer county Calif.in 1937

I have not found anything on Aurilla or Frank Anthony King But will keep looking.

Melba

Important Note: