USSERY-L Archives

Archiver > USSERY > 2007-06 > 1182787751

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [USSERY] Samuel Ussery b. 1790, son of Richard b. 1731
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:09:11 -0000

Author: geepa
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.ussery/322.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Rog,

I'm in North Carolina. I descend from Richard's uncle and aunt, William Thomas Ussery, Sr. and Minerva Judith Mayes. This line also has a lot of bad information that was distributed by some researchers from the early 1900's through the early 1940's. Took me years to find how where the bad information came from, who wrote it and how it got into so many books that people use for docuentation.

Good Luck.

John Ussery

Important Note: