USSERY-L Archives

Archiver > USSERY > 2007-06 > 1182779491

From: ,
Subject: Re: [USSERY] Samuel Ussery b. 1790, son of Richard b. 1731
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:51:31 -0000

Author: rhg910
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.ussery/322.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello John,

Thanks for the info. I recently got a pointer to the work of Rev Dean Ussery and hope to get the information in the mail in the next few weeks.

I'd love to find a source document on this relationship, though I am not sure one exists. As you may have already guessed, I am descended from the Ussery line through Rebecca and her husband James Truesdale.

I've recently spoken to a number of Ussery's in Kershaw/Lancaster Counties. Out of curiosity, are you in that area?

Thanks again for responding!

Rog

Important Note: