USSERY-L Archives

Archiver > USSERY > 2002-05 > 1020726750

Subject: Re: Mastain Stephens Ussery
Date: 6 May 2002 17:12:30 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/CdTBAIB/74.75.81.82.97.132.1.1.2.1

Message Board Post:

Yes. BTW mastain has several families. I hada gentleman's name before my hard drive was blasted by a virus about 2 weeks ago and he had a load of info about Mastain and about 4 families, from Harrison to Mississippi to Ky, to Ark and back to Harrison co. John didn't live long enough I guess to keep up with Mastain. NANCY now had 4 husbands, buried 3 and divorced the last one before dying in Harrison about 1854 if i remember correctly.
ALL help is appreciated.
jpa

This thread: