USSERY-L Archives

Archiver > USSERY > 1999-09 > 0938529358

From: Carlah Chapman <>
Subject: Re: [USSERY] RE:VIRGINIA USSERY'S
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:35:58 -0500

I have two SAMUEL's and two PLEASANT's that I have been trying to seperate;
both have parents named JOHN/SARAH.
Both of them born in VA.
Here is what I have:

JOHN USSERY b:1672 - England
(son of JOHN b:1640/MARY b:1652)
married: 1691 to
SARAH BLACKWELL b: 1674 - ,LUNDENBURG,VA.

children:
WILLIAM b:1692
JOHN 3rd b:1694
SARAH b: 1695
THOMAS b: 1696
PLEASANT b:1698
ANNICE b:1700
SAMUEL b:1702

JOHN USSERY b:1718 - ?
married abt 1737 to
SARAH b: abt 1720

children:

THOMAS b:1738
PLEASANT b:1739
SAMUEL b:1741
ANNICE b:1763

I would like to find out some more information about these two familys. I
got this info from Cindy Casey but I can't find documentation on them.

I am still searching for any information that will led to some kind of
proven facts.

Some times I think they are the same with unknown dates of birth.

On my SELLERS side of the family; There are BLACKMAN's and they have a
SARAH; so I am searching for a connection.

I have order census from VA.
Will keep you up to date as soon as I receive them.

Carlah Thomas Dauer