USSERY-L Archives

Archiver > USSERY > 1999-09 > 0938518027

From: <>
Subject: [USSERY] RE:VIRGINIA USSERY'S
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 07:27:07 EDT

Hello List,

Haven't heard much from this list--or the USSERY family forum either. Makes
me think every one has found their Ussery's but ME!! I'm still looking--still
trying to connect. I've got one of those rascally WILLIAM'S amoung all those
other hard to identify WILLIAM'S. I get frustrated with trying to work
backwards, so I try going forwards--yeah, RIGHT!
QUESTION: Can some one tell me who the SAMUEL and PLEASANT USSERY in
Lunenburg, Va., on the 1810 to 1850 census are?? Are they brothers? Father &
son?
Who were their parents?
I would love to get a lively discussion about these Ussery's going on this
list!!
Thanks,
Valerie

This thread: