USA-Naturalizations-L Archives

Archiver > USA-Naturalizations > 2003-03 > 1047869797

Subject: Re: [USA-Nat] New to List.
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:56:37 -0500

Lorine. Thanks for your comeback. I should have mentioned that the
Edward M. Fuller I'm seeking was my 2 gr grandfather. I don't have his
birthplace, but he was not from USA. Rather he was from Kings county,
Nova Scotia. In the 1871 census of Kings county Edward was living with
one of his sons, Amos Fuller in either Horton or lower Horton.. At that
time he was listed as being 66 years old. That would make his birth ca
1805.
On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:58:10 -0500 "Lorine Machinist Schlep"
<> writes:
> Hello Roy
>
> On 16 Mar 2003 at 18:27, wrote:
>
> > Hi..I just signed on to this list today and thought I'd send
> > brief information on my grandparents who were naturalized on
> > 10/28/1919.
>
> Naturalizations after 1906 are held by the former INS (now the
> BCIS) Most are filmed, and those that are filmed are indexed.
> You can request a search of the indexes.
>
> For details on how to do this, and a link to the FOIA request
> form, see
>
> http://naturalizationrecords.com/usa/
>
> Now for the next part of your question:
<snip>
> Did Edward live in USA? Was he naturalized? If he lived in
> USA, when did he immigrate? Have you found him on any census
> records? If yes, which ones? (location and year)
>
> It's difficult to help without knowing where he lived and died.
> (country, etc)
>
> Lorine
> Lorine McGinnis Schulze
> --