USA-Naturalizations-L Archives

Archiver > USA-Naturalizations > 2003-03 > 1047859090

From: "Lorine McGinnis Schulze" <>
Subject: Re: [USA-Nat] New to List.
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:58:10 -0500

Hello Roy

On 16 Mar 2003 at 18:27, wrote:

> Hi..I just signed on to this list today and thought I'd send
> brief information on my grandparents who were naturalized on
> 10/28/1919.

Naturalizations after 1906 are held by the former INS (now the
BCIS) Most are filmed, and those that are filmed are indexed.
You can request a search of the indexes.

For details on how to do this, and a link to the FOIA request
form, see

http://naturalizationrecords.com/usa/

Now for the next part of your question:

This I believe was in Gilmon, VT. Prior to that they
> were British subjects. Gilmon Vermont. They are Harry Elmer
> FULLER 18881-1995 and Caroline (PERHAM) FULLER 1884-1935.
> These were my grandparents.
> They had the following children:
> Harry A. b 14 Jun 1902
> Mae Francis b. 15 Jan 1904
> Leroy L. Fuller (Sr) b. 1907 ( My father)
> Evelyn b. 5 May 1904
> Gladys b. 11 Aug 1919
> Edith b.29 May 1922.
> Father of Harry E . was Wm. Henry FULLER my gr grandfather. Wm.
> Henry's father was Edward M. FULLER b. 1805- May 1882. I have
> not been able to get past Edward who is my brick wall.

Did Edward live in USA? Was he naturalized? If he lived in
USA, when did he immigrate? Have you found him on any census
records? If yes, which ones? (location and year)

It's difficult to help without knowing where he lived and died.
(country, etc)

Lorine
Lorine McGinnis Schulze
--