US-SHIPSLISTS-PRE1820-L Archives

Archiver > US-SHIPSLISTS-PRE1820 > 2007-10 > 1192243362

From: "Rhonda Houston" <>
Subject: Re: [US-SHIPS-PRE1820] shipes
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 21:42:42 -0500

David Dobson, who has written a number of books that list some of the ships
that are about both (named and the year of arrival is mention) are Scottish
and Irish ships would be a great place to get this information...as for
passenger lists, those during this time these lists were considered 'cargo'
lists and it wasn't until a certain timeframe within the US's history did,
which I can't remember right now, specific names were ever mentioned that
made up a list.

Rhonda Warmack Houston
()