URBAN-L Archives

Archiver > URBAN > 2000-11 > 0973304513

From: "Joanne Moore" <>
Subject: Re: [URBAN] Testing
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 20:21:53 -0600

Kaye:

Did you know that Urban is very, very popular in Europe? You can find them
in France, all the Germanic countries, Russia, Chez, etc. And in the US, I
have found so many. When I look up any kind of certificate, I write down
all the names I am looking for. Then I type them into my computer and
alphabetize them and then search for my ancestor. If you have any Urbans
you can't find, send me a message. I have almost all the death
certificates, not all, but most, in the NYC area. You have to give me their
name and date of death or year. I can then look at my list and let you know
what I find.

Joanne Moore

GOD has given us a new day, so start your day off on the right foot.

Researching: Eickest, Franz, Gienau, Kestner,
Urban and Walters
Some or all of theses names are either in Brooklyn or Queens
and in Germany (Alsace-Lorraine Providence).

This thread: