UKRGENSOCIETY-L Archives

Archiver > UKRGENSOCIETY > 2008-09 > 1222731007

From: "Ella Tumlin" <>
Subject: Re: [UKRGENSOCIETY] UKRGENSOCIETY Digest, Vol 3, Issue 20
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:30:07 -0700

My new email address is:

Ella Tumlin

[mailto:] On Behalf Of

Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 12:03 AM
Subject: UKRGENSOCIETY Digest, Vol 3, Issue 20

Today's Topics:

1. Check out my Facebook profile (Kathleen Marie Mayo)

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:41:12 -0700
From: Kathleen Marie Mayo <invite+>
Subject: [UKRGENSOCIETY] Check out my Facebook profile
To: ukrgensociety <>

I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events
and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join
Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Kathleen

Here's the link:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=556356806&k=YYETPZRR346M5GDCWA54PU&r&v=2

This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive
future commercial mailings from Facebook, please click on the link below.
Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?u=1503631111&k=64782d

.