UKR-ZAKARPATSKA-L Archives

Archiver > UKR-ZAKARPATSKA > 2011-09 > 1315940236

From: ,
Subject: Re: [UKR-ZAKARPATSKA] Maiden name - Fedych
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:57:16 -0000

Author: Mighthelp
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.eeurope.ukraine.zakarpatska/562.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Kovacs/Kovacz?

I automatically transliterate/sounds like everything. This surname has Hungarian roots.

I don't see what else it could be. I compared it to a variety of possibilities in the telephone directory and this is my GUESS. Check w/Zlateca in any of these forums. Her family is from Slovakia. Maybe she will have a better take on the surname.

Important Note: