UK-WAKEFIELD-FHS-L Archives

Archiver > UK-WAKEFIELD-FHS > 2002-05 > 1021722907

From: eagles <>
Subject: [Wakefieldfhs] 1851 census - Wakefield
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:57:22 +0100

I am wondering if SKS would look something up for me.

I am trying to trace who George Ramsden and his brothers and sisters were living
with after their parents died in 1848/49.

I have found him in the Wakefield 1851 census index.

He is in enumeration district 1r (begins Folio 423) and the page no. for the entry
is 3.

Would someone be kind enough to look up the details of everyone in the household in
which George is staying and send them to me? He is shown in the entry as aged 6.

Many Thanks,

Jennifer

This thread: