Archiver > UK-WAKEFIELD-FHS > 2002-05 > 1021324299

From: "Fiona Morton" <>
Subject: [Wakefieldfhs] MORTONS again Sandal/Wakefield
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 22:11:46 +0100

Hi to all,

Just another message to see if anyone else has found anything about the MORTON family from Wakefield. I have quite a bit of info on MORTONS from Wakefield ones my family line and some others are what I thought was mine but turned out not to be.

I've been to the Library again and got some more info on MORTONS from 1851, 1861 census in the Sandal area of Wakefield not sure if theyre mine but if anyone else is searching MORTONS in this area I will pass on what I know.

Fiona Morton

This thread: