UK-PHOTOGRAPHERS-L Archives

Archiver > UK-PHOTOGRAPHERS > 2004-09 > 1096214041

From: <>
Subject: Re: Re: 1858 photographer GRH Young - reply
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 17:54:01 +0200

Dear Sandie, thanks for the info, could you specify the source for my
genealogy reference please? I have tried to local studies departments
and the archivists in Newcastle but without success. I had hoped that
some of his ? plates ? may have survived, perhaps even of his own
family! However, many thanks for taking the time to reply. It is much
appreciated. Should I come across further details of his photography
ventures, would you like a copy?

Many thanks Harry Arkle