UK-NORTHEAST-L Archives

Archiver > UK-NORTHEAST > 2002-03 > 1016672553

From: "Steve" <>
Subject: RE: [UK-NE] Look-up North Yorkshire
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 01:07:35 -0000

Hi everyone,

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Katie for all the help
she is giving to the list members and the offer of look up`s she's is doing.
I did have the pleasure in chatting to Katie in our chat room with many
others last night and I must say its been a great pleasure to chat to you
all. Hope we can all make it there again soon.

Steve (Listowner)