UK-NORTHEAST-L Archives

Archiver > UK-NORTHEAST > 2002-03 > 1016653139

From: "Rob and Edie McArthur" <>
Subject: Re: [UK-NE] Look-up North Yorkshire
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 06:43:30 +1100

Sally, did you by any chance have a Fortune Walker in your family tree
please. I am looking for the Fortune Walker who married John Place at
Ormesby in 1773 and on his death remarried Richard Lunn. I am following a
lead that this Fortune was the mother of my elusive Alexander Place born
c1778. John Place died about that time also. Fortunes father was William
Walker. I did have the details but not to hand at this moment.
Thanks
Edie McArthur.