UK-CENSUS-HELPERS-L Archives

Archiver > UK-CENSUS-HELPERS > 2009-01 > 1232804524

Subject: Re: [UK-CENSUS-HELPERS] Dealing with illegible entries
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 08:42:04 EST

I've been mulling this over and I'm going to stand by what I said.
Irrespective of the fact that I could have been changing the household surnames in
one go, I still feel that there are too many times when I am working with
WINCC that I am interrupted - the doorbell rings, the phone rings, the cat
wants feeding, heaven forbid! sometimes I even have to go and do some housework -
and I could miss making the necessary change I would still prefer to have
that query flag in the corner as a reminder to me to check that surname.

regards
Judith

Online Parish Clerk for Englishcombe in Somerset, and Bridgerule, Poughill
and Poundstock in Cornwall. Find information free of charge for all of
Cornwall at www.cornwall-opc.org and for Somerset at www.wsom-opc.org.uk

This thread: