UK-CENSUS-HELPERS-L Archives

Archiver > UK-CENSUS-HELPERS > 2004-10 > 1098133735

From: J de Montalk <>
Subject: Re: [UK-CENSUS] Address too long... RG12/4418 GLA SS-CENS
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:09:04 +1300

I've got a similar query - in the piece I'm doing the enumerator enters in
the appropriate columns the street number and name of the house, villa or
cottage, but in addition, in the margin he's written a note such as (St.
Margaret Rd cotd). How do I enter this? I thought of putting it in the Notes
column?

Jeanette.