UK-BURBAGE-L Archives

Archiver > UK-BURBAGE > 2009-08 > 1251646488

From: "Colin Younger" <>
Subject: Re: [UK-BURBAGE] BURBAGE WEB SITE UPDATE 21st August 2009
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:34:48 +0100

Ho Alex,

please send the article - I'll be glad to add it. I've postponed the GWR
pictorial history in favour of a articles I have by TB Sands (remember
him?) written in 1958 on the history of Burbage's railways. It is
fascinating.

To those in England - what a miserable Bank Holiday Sunday so we're off
to the "Shoes" via a walk via Ram Alley. What are you up to?

Regards
Colin