UFT-L Archives

Archiver > UFT > 2012-01 > 1326330885

From: Bob Strock <>
Subject: Re: [UFT] restore a project
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:14:45 -0500

Pat, First I would have to find a floppy disc drive. :-) Sorry I just
had to do that. I have a netbook that the only way to input something is
from a network or USB drive. Guess that is the reason it is called a
netbook. We are in a move mode to a new home and while trying to fill
boxes I asked myself what do I do with all of these old backups on
floppies.

OK, Go to File > Open > pull down the list and click on backup > now
locate the drive and .sqz file. If you search Help for "Backup" at the
bottom is a link to "Restore Backup" Or search for Restore Backup.

Bob Strock