UFT-L Archives

Archiver > UFT > 2009-09 > 1252866068

From: "jhawkins" <>
Subject: Re: [UFT] Viewing an Index in UFT
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 14:21:08 -0400

My Dell computer with Windows XP and MSWord 2003
program is set up with a taskbar at the top of
of the window. Past the middle of the taskbar is the
Font you are using and the size is to the right of it.
Mine is set for Times New Roman size 12 font. Both the
name and size are displayed. By clicking on the
arrow by the size, you can choose whatever size you
want.

I have my UFT reports set to automatically open in
word. There I can read them, make corrections,
change font and size, print or cancel. That's what I
do most of as there is usually some correction
needed in the individaul record.

Hope this helps, Joan