UFT-L Archives

Archiver > UFT > 2009-09 > 1252530813

From: "virginia james" <>
Subject: Re: [UFT] Serious error message
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 16:13:33 -0500

Bob,

I could not get into the Help file on the computer for UFT but found Error
41 in the book and everything seems to be fine now. All the latest
information I had entered had been saved but one problem exists.

Yesterday I was viewing the Family Journal in UFT and decided to go ahead
and print it out in UFT. The report printed just fine. I than tried to
view the index in UFT and it seems that each alphabetical letter starts on a
new page even though there was plenty of room on the previous page to start
a new letter. I have reset the computer to Advance Mode and don't know
where else to check for a different setting to correct the problem. Any
ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Virginia