UFT-L Archives

Archiver > UFT > 2006-08 > 1156424589

From: "Reid, Pierce \(TCU\)" <>
Subject: RE: [UFT] RE: individual summary report
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:03:09 -0400

alan dicks said:
<<I followed your instructions, there were no individuals named just the

events which I deleted, although I also deleted 1 death event by mistake
! I
did manage to keep the original birth event with the tick in the role
box
though. Is this the advanced editing window F8 brings you to ? >>

Alan,
I've always used the Advanced Editing mode, so I'm not sure what
options are available or not available in the other mode. I think when
things seem to be confused in your data, you should go to the advanced
mode since some problems can only be identified there.

Yes, UFT is a powerful program, and has some concepts and
features that other programs still don't have, or are more awkward to
use. That power is too much for some users, which is why they provided a
simpler mode of editing.

Pierce

This thread: