UFT-L Archives

Archiver > UFT > 2005-08 > 1123975156

From: Bob Strock <>
Subject: Re: [UFT] Old manuals
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:19:18 -0400

Some day they will all go in the junk pile. Thrown there by children who do not
care that you spent years working on their ancestors. Just like the old
electronic books I have on the shelf from 50 years ago they will no doubt go to
the junk pile. To bad that all the dollars we have spent in the past 20 years or
more on our hobby have all but gone down the drain. Being worth a lot to us but
can't be put in the bank.

Bob Strock

--
Bob & Esther Strock, Dalton, OH. On the edge of Amish Country.
Researching our families in Holmes, Medina, Stark, Summit, Wood, Wayne