UFT-L Archives

Archiver > UFT > 2004-07 > 1090530159

From: Danzil Monk <>
Subject: UFT trouble
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:02:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.
I have the UFT program and I am having trouble with
it.
It seems that the information that I entered moves
around or does not show when I re-open. Also I can't
delet the entries. Is there something that I can do to
get tyhe program to work right. Also is there a way
that I can test to see if the program is functioning
correctly?
I know that the creators nolonger make UFT but is
there anyone who has taken over the program rights or
if I can't resolve my UFT problems cna you recoment a
Family Tree program that I should get that does just
about anything I want to do.
Thank.
Danzil