UFT-L Archives

Archiver > UFT > 2003-08 > 1061741722

Subject: Re: [UFT] Census information in vers. 2.8
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:15:22 EDT

No I don't make them all head of the household I just make the census event
Principal for everyone in the household. They do not have to be head of the
household in order for the census event to be Principal. The census event can be
principal for all roles in the household. The only stipulation is that AT
LEAST one person must be marked Principal.

In a message dated 8/24/2003 11:03:20 AM Central Daylight Time,

> Vonda,
> You make all the members head of the household?
> If not how do you keep them as just resident?
> Grace

This thread: