UFT-L Archives

Archiver > UFT > 2002-08 > 1030641622

From: Bob Strock <>
Subject: Re: [UFT] Re: UFT User
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:20:22 -0400

That is correct TMG5 will not import RootsIII with GenBridge but TMG4
will. It was felt by WG that were were not enough RootsIII users to
warrant the time working on the conversion. I bet that WG would make the
transfer for your contact to use TMG5.

Bob Strock

--
Bob & Esther Strock, Dalton, OH. On the edge of Amish Country.
Researching our family history in Holmes, Medina, Stark, Summit, Wood,

This thread: