UFT-L Archives

Archiver > UFT > 2002-08 > 1029456625

From: "Dueltgen" <>
Subject: RE: [UFT] Re: UFT-D Digest V02 #77 Re: why are you staying with UFT?
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:10:25 -0700

Perhaps I am still w UFT because I don't know any better. I would like to
'switch' to a program that offers all the 'bells and whistles,' as well as
technical support and I'm seriously considering The Master Genealogist.
However, I am told the newest version is not yet fully tested and therefore
I've done nothing yet. What say you?
Gloria Dueltgen