UFT-L Archives

Archiver > UFT > 1998-12 > 0914186494

From: Bob Strock <>
Subject: Re: [UFT-L] Event 1.0 gedcom export
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 15:41:34 -0500

Sorry Group, I am on a new computer. Had moved my Netscape user folder to the new
computer and kept getting this message about it could not find a folder. It did not
clear the screen like before. So I kept at it. Then I found all these messages.

While I'm at it. This new computer has a 10Gig HD. I am so use to a 2G with
partitions that I keep looking for info on partitions but it seems that this is no
longer done. I did see Partition-It at Staples on sale for $9 and thought this is
just what I wanted. Until I got home and started reading. You have to have a special
disk if you do a restart. So have learned again it does not pay to buy on sale items.
Always a reason, also found Quarterdeck has be sold.

Bob Strock