TXMCLENN-L Archives

Archiver > TXMCLENN > 2009-10 > 1256416680

From: "svanwyk" <>
Subject: Re: [TXMCLENN] Frank Wilkowski, Brazos Flood 17 May 1922
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 15:38:00 -0500

I will not be able to attend the Waco Library lock in this next Friday. Is
there someone who would be willing to look up any death records or
newspapers articles on the query listed below.
Name: Frank Wilkowski
Brazos Flood of May 17, 1922
Don't know if body was recovered

Thank you in advance for your time. Have fun at the lock in,
Sandra Van Wyk