TXHALE-L Archives

Archiver > TXHALE > 2003-08 > 1060219917

From: "Sue Adamson" <>
Subject: [TXHALE] COOLEY
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:32:01 +1000

Dear List,

l am desperately seeking help on the CAIRNCROSS family. l live in Far North Queensland Australia, and having access to records is virtually nil. So am hoping that SKS will take pity on me .....................

l have Jonas Marcus COOLEY apparently born in WI and married to Mary Madeline ADAMSON, l would suppose the marriage would have been either WI or MN.
Jonas was born c 1873.
After marriage and two children they moved to Precinct 5, Hale Co, Texas. There they had another 5 children, is there anyone who has access to records who could help me with birth dates of subsequent children and death dates or cemetery listings.

l do have census to back this up.

The children l am looking for are :-
Vera G COOLEY c 1915
Jimmie COOLEY c 1917
Joe H COOLEY c 1918 [ could be 6th Nov 1918 ]

Jonas died c 1943 and Mary according to SS# died Jan 1973 last residence 79072 Plainview, Hale Texas.

Regards
Sue

Far North Queensland Australia
Where records are few and far between

BAINES - Uppingham Rutland
BLACKWELL - Henry Charles c 1918 - could be anywhere
ADAMSON - Scotland-Australia-US
LOWTH - Lincolnshire Eng.
JOYCE - Galway Ireland - Victoria - Sth Australia
POLLARD - Northampton - Goulburn N.S.W. Aust

This thread: