TXFOARD-L Archives

Archiver > TXFOARD > 2011-05 > 1305968493

From: "" <>
Subject: [TXFOARD] Elbert H Green, Charles W Green
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 09:01:33 -0000

Author: katstegman
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.texas.counties.foard/581/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am looking for my great grandfather whom I believe may have lived in Cromwell, Foard Co in 1910 with his daughter Emily Green Tanner.

His son, my uncle, Charles W Green may have lived there at one time but I find him in a 1908 Haskell phone book with a general store business.

My grandfather, Robert E Green is buried at Highland Cementrey close to Stamford, Tx. He died Dec 30,1909,

My Dad Wesley H Green was born at Stamford in 1908 and when his father died, his mother took the kids and moved to Ti Vally, OK.

I would sure appreciate an information

Important Note: