TXBROWN-L Archives

Archiver > TXBROWN > 2009-11 > 1257661405

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [TXBROWN] Brown County Texas Rangers and More
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 06:23:25 -0000

Author: RonDeLord
Surnames: Elliott
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.texas.counties.brown/2193.5/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am a volunteer researcher for the Texas Peace Officers Memorial. You can check the ranger service records at the web site for the Texas Adjudant General Service Records 1836-1935. J.I. Elliott was a Minute Man (company of rangers in Callahan County). You can see the records at
http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/arc/service/viewdetails.php?id=6274

Important Note: