TX-LOOSE-ENDS-L Archives

Archiver > TX-LOOSE-ENDS > 2008-05 > 1212246397

From: Lynna Kay Shuffield <>
Subject: [TX-LOOSE-ENDS] NEW - Clayton Library E-mail Newsletter
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 08:06:37 -0700 (PDT)

Clayton Town Crier Subscription

Susan Kaufman, Manager, Clayton Library Center for Genealogical Research Announces an Exciting New Email Newsletter brought to Your Inbox

Houston Public Library (HPL) and the Clayton Library Center for Genealogical Research announce the introduction of HPL's newest email newsletter, Clayton Town Crier. The staff at the Clayton Library offers this newsletter to broaden readers' knowledge of the exciting genealogy research resources available at Clayton. The timely and easily readable information is delivered quarterly to friends, genealogical society members, the genealogical community or anyone interested!

You are invited to receive a free subscription at:

http://www.houstonlibrary.org/nextreads

[Click on Genealogy to get the Clayton Town Crier—total time to do this and get the newsletter in your Inbox is approximately 1 minute]

Susan Kaufman, Manager of the Clayton Library Center for Genealogical Research, states "We see the introduction of the Clayton Town Crier newsletter as an important part of our outreach to the local, state and national genealogical and to the Houston community. This newsletter will serve as a first step in connecting with many library patrons who want to know more about the Clayton collection and event information before coming in person to browse the shelves or attend a training event. It will also keep all of our dedicated genealogical researchers well informed about all the new tools Clayton offers for them."

The Houston Public Library invites you to subscribe to this new newsletter offering and any of our other 15 newsletters that interest you. Visit http://www.houstonlibrary.org/nextreads, select the newsletters you want, and provide your name, email and a password. After you confirm your email address, we will deliver the first issue to your Inbox.

If you have any questions, please contact the Houston Public Library at 832-393-1313 or the Clayton Library Center for Genealogical Research at 832-393-2600.

Susan D. Kaufman, Manager
Clayton Library Center for Genealogical Research
Houston Public Library
5300 Caroline St.
Houston, TX 77004
832-393-2602

http://www.houstonlibrary.org/clayton

Lynna Kay Shuffield - P.O. Box 16604 - Houston, TX 77222
Our Loose Ends - Genealogy Column
http://www.geocities.com/lks_friday/COLUMN-001.htm

Milam County, Texas - Genealogy
http://www.geocities.com/milamco/