TURNER-L Archives

Archiver > TURNER > 2005-11 > 1131594523

From: Ron Turner <>
Subject: Re: [TURNER] Thanksgiving Dinner
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 19:48:43 -0800 (PST)

Phil,

It shouldn't be a problem as I usually have anywhere from 12 to 20 for the holidays!!! What's a few more? :-)

I might add that Y-DNA tests have already confirmed the relationship of Reuben, Elijah, and Lorenzo Dow. I too would make sure that Joseph, Sr., Thomas and Joseph, Jr., provide a DNA sample before I'll let them eat.

Ron

Philip Turner <> wrote:
Ron,

That is quite a crowd you're inviting. Are you sure
you can feed them all? :)

Phil Turner

http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surname/t/turner.html