TURNBULL-L Archives

Archiver > TURNBULL > 2002-06 > 1024618241

From: "John Turnbull" <>
Subject: Re: [Turnbull List] CAN ANYONE HELP.
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:14:32 -0400

Lance:

See my email of Robert to the rootsweb.com site, regarding the same problem.
Also you may want to try Burnetts and Struth of Barrie Ont. (the last phone
# I have is 705-728-3232.)

I believe that they are the supplier's of Highland Regalia to the 48th
Highlanders of Canada.

Again, as with Robert, let me know how you make out.

John G . Turnbull
President - TCA