TURNBULL-L Archives

Archiver > TURNBULL > 2002-06 > 1024617520

From: "John Turnbull" <>
Subject: Re: [Turnbull List] CAN ANYONE HELP.
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:02:30 -0400

Robert:

If you live in the USA or Canada, I suggest that you contact the British
Shop near Buffalo in New York State. Phone # 716-874-6064. You may want to
try the Celtic Studio in Vancouver BC and the Piper's Cover Kearny NJ
201-998-3695 or 1-800-447-1737. I know Ian Donaldson of the British Shop and
Jock Nesbitt of Pipers Cove, and they have always been reliable to deal
with, though such recommendation does NOT carry any guarantees on my part.

Being a small Border Clan, TCA and Turnbull usually find it hard to obtain
Tartans and Accouterments, such as you are now finding. However. if you do
find a supplier who can give supply you with the necessary items you desire,
please forward that company's name so that we may list it as an "approved
vendor" on our internal records.

Your truly,

John G. Turnbull
President- Turnbull Clan Association N.A.

Being a small Clan Organization, it is very difficult to