TUGGLE-L Archives

Archiver > TUGGLE > 2009-10 > 1255990123

Subject: Re: [Tuggle] James Tuggle
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:08:43 EDT

I believe you are talking about James Tuggle 20 Aug 1799 Henry Co, VA/
1850 MO. Married Jane Maddox 4 Aug 1824 Garrard Co, KY.
Kids: William abt 1825/1847, Susanna J. 1827 Ky, Sally 1836, Frances 1837.
Susanna married A. M. Thompson Dec 13, 1853, Ray Co, MO. Son, James Tuggle
Thompson.

In a message dated 10/19/2009 3:00:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,