TOLPUDDLE-L Archives

Archiver > TOLPUDDLE > 2012-05 > 1336317819

From: DONNA KING <>
Subject: Re: [TOLPUDDLE] London Ontario
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 08:23:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Carol - Yes that is amazing. I'm glad that your son and his wife like Canada.  We really do have a diverse country with Montreal being very unique.

Yes the Tolpuddle list had definitely gone quiet as I believe some of us are communicating via Facebook - group - Martyrs as some of us can usually be found on Facebook.

I'm personally working on my great great grandmother Ellen Lovelesses family.  She was born around the time of the Enclosure act.  Her father was a Thatcher and she was according to a census a Buttoner.  She married William Loveless and preceded to have 14 children.

I won't mind comparing family trees and perhaps if anyone has any information on how the people lived in tolpuddle in the late 1800s they could share that too.

Cheers

Donna
Beautiful sunshine day here in southern Ontario