TOLLES-L Archives

Archiver > TOLLES > 2001-10 > 1004578178

From: "Carrol in Michigan" <>
Subject: [Tolles] Beckie Matyas's Toles locations
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:29:38 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Beckie Matyas [mailto:]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 7:51 PM
To: 'Carrol in Michigan'
Subject: RE: [Tolles] Roll Call

They begin in Butler County Ohio; move to Peru, Miami, Indiana; then go
to Marion, Grant, Indiana and finally to Anderson, Madison, Indiana
where I was born. James Toles is a real brick wall for me. Thank you
so much for checking all your records. I will continue to update and
any information I come across on the TOLLES/TOLES lines.

Beckie