TNSUMNER-L Archives

Archiver > TNSUMNER > 2008-04 > 1209244387

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [TNSUMNER] Johnson family
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 21:13:07 -0000

Author: marystuart70
Surnames: Johnson
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.tennessee.counties.sumner/4667.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Sorry, no Marie. I was hoping that someone would do a will lookup for Archibald, so right now I don't know the names of the children of Archibald and Elizabeth. The census does indicate that there were children in the household, from what I can gather, possibly 2 or 3 sons and possibly 2 or 3 dau.
Thanks for your reply. I do appreciate it.
Mary

Important Note: